Electronic circulation of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs (hereinafter - citizens) and legal persons shall be considered in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of 18 July 2011 "On citizens and legal persons"
ELECTRONIC applications must meet the requirements:
1. Treatment set out in Belarusian or Russian language.
2. Not allowed in cases of obscene or offensive words or expressions.
3. To electronic requests submitted by representatives of the applicants, shall be accompanied by electronic copies of the documents confirming their authority.
4. The application shall contain information on the results of the previous review with the application (if applicable) confirming this information document.
Electronic appeal is sent by e-form:
FOR CITIZENS ' APPEALS FOR APPEALS OF LEGAL ENTITIES
ELECTRONIC REQUESTS MAY BE DISMISSED WITHOUT CONSIDERATION ON THE MERITS, IF:
1. set out in Belarusian or Russian languages;
2. allowed the use of obscene or offensive words or expressions.
3. contains text that is illegible;
4. not contain the name, own name, patronymic, address of place of residence (place of stay) citizen;
5. do not contain the full name of the legal entity and address of its place of location, surname, own name, patronymic of the head or the person duly authorized to sign applications (for legal entities);
6. contain issues which do not relate to the competence of the organization in which they are received;
7. missed without good reason, the deadline for complaints.
8. representatives of the applicants have not attached an electronic copy of the documents confirming their powers.
9. subject to review in accordance with the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal-procedural legislation, the legislation governing the administrative process, the legislation on administrative procedures, appeals of the employee to the employer, and other complaints in respect of which the legislative acts stipulate any other procedure for their submission and consideration.
10. the applicant filed a second appeal, and it does not contain new facts relevant to the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
11. the applicant terminated the correspondence provided in the application questions.
THE TIMING OF THE REVIEW:
electronic applications should be considered within 15 days, and requiring additional study and verification – not later than one month if other term is not established by legislative acts.
Within the time limit set in months or days shall begin on the day following the date of registration of request to the organization.
REVIEW ELECTRONIC application by submitting a written statement or a Declaration in electronic form in the same way, which was sent to the email address.
ANSWERS (NOTIFICATION) TO ELECTRONIC messages sent to the email address of the applicants specified in electronic appeals, except in the following cases:
• the applicant in its electronic appeal requests to send a written response either simultaneously send a written response and response to the e-mail address;
• to the electronic address specified e-mail address, which for technical reasons was unable to deliver the response (notification).
If the incoming electronic application with the same content from different Complainants are massive (more than ten requests), responses to such appeals by decision of the head of a state body or another state organization or the person authorized by him to sign in the prescribed manner appeal responses can be placed on the official website of the state body or other state organization in the global computer network the Internet without a response (notification) to the applicants.